We currently have 2 positions open:
* Summer camp Aid. From June 25 to July 27 (5 weeks). All applicants must be native French speakers and be at least 18 years old. Students are welcome to apply. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Aftercare Aid for the 2018-19 academic year. All applicants must be French native speakers and be at least 18 years old. Aftercare is from 3:15pm to 5:30pm Monday through Friday. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Working at FMS
FMS’s talented and dedicated teachers and staff create a dynamic and supportive learning environment for students and families. The School is committed to attracting, retaining and supporting a diverse and talented faculty and staff. To that end, all qualified applicants are invited and encouraged to apply.
Applicants for positions are required to submit (1) a letter of interest, (2) a resume and (3) full contact information for three references. Resume (C.V.) must be submitted in French.
Job description for Summer Camp Aid:
Summary: We are looking for a bilingual French/English individual with native fluency in French who loves working with children, is patient and energetic and would blend well in an international setting. Children at camp are between 2 1/2 and 6 years old. Camp location is at 3224 N Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20007.
- Fluent in French (at a native level preferred)
- Basic verbal communication skills in English
- Some college required and some work experience
- Some classroom experience
- Good general communication skills
- Team player
Work Hours: 8:15am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Compensation: depends on experience and skills working with young children.
Please submit a resume and other supporting materials to the Director of the school Peggy Pacot: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews and campus visits will be required.
In addition, application materials may be sent to the attention of:
Peggy Pacot, Director
3224 N Street NW
Washington DC 20007